CORONAVIRUS PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE
ACROSS ALL BERKSHIRE HEALTHCARE AFFILIATES
With the ongoing concern about the spread of Coronavirus and how it may impact our communities, the health and safety of our residents remain our top priority on all the campuses of Berkshire Healthcare Communities. Infection control has always been a top priority for our organization and our dedication to providing a safe environment for our residents, and the staff who care for them, is unwavering. We continue to diligently monitor information and guidance from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We remain committed to inform and educate, while remaining available to answer any questions residents and families may have.
Video messages from executive leadership to all
Berkshire Healthcare Employees are below:
- We are actively reviewing updates from the CDC and local public health authorities
- We are reinforcing infection control processes and emergency preparedness plans already in effect
- We are regularly monitoring the health of our residents and staff
- We are encouraging and supporting our staff to remain home when sick
- We have limited or cancelled large group activities as appropriate
- We are maintaining regular communication with residents, families, and staff
We have created this webpage in order to help families and others stay up to date on our precautions and safety measures. We will continue to update and monitor this page on a regular basis.
The risks of COVID-19 are greatly reduced when common-sense measures are consistently taken to limit contact and when we take the appropriate measures to manage universal infection control practices—on which all our staff throughout our Berkshire Healthcare communities are routinely educated and trained on.
For additional information and the latest COVID-19 updates, we encourage you to visit the CDC Website.